Wednesday 25 December 2013

Facebook statuses (part 1 )


  • Teacher: “Why didn't you complete your homework?” Student: “Oh Sorry, Kanye West didn't let me finish.”
  • Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap 8 people at once :)
  • Some girls are like commercials, you can`t believe a word they say :O
  • The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it`s learning to love the person you found <3
  • They should have cell phone chargers in waiting rooms instead of magazines. :D
  • If you’re a hacker…

    Here’s my password ●●●●●●●●●●●●● :D
  • If school isn`t a place to sleep then home isn`t a place to study. -_-
  • Once you start to dislike someone, everything they do begins to annoy you.
  • The best conversations are those where you run out of time instead of running out of things to say to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment